WHAT IS NÕBERU OF SWEDEN?
A male grooming brand founded in 2016 by Uddetorp Invest AB, Iman Khalaf, and Johan Lindell. All our products are produced in Sweden using carefully selected raw materials.
WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS OF DELIVERY?
Our packages are sent by Posten Varubrev or Posten Brev. Posten Varubrev is a trackable service and every attempt will be made to deliver the package to your postbox. If not, you can collect it from your nearest collection point. The delivery time is between one and three days.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
All our products are made in Sweden, deep in the forests of Småland.
DO YOU TEST YOUR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS?
Our products have never been tested on animals and never will be.
SHOULD YOUR BEARD CONDITIONER BE RINSED OUT?
Yes, let our Beard Conditioner work for around one to two minutes before rinsing out.
WHY SHOULD I USE BEARD OIL?
We’re often asked why you should use a beard oil.
1. The oil penetrates the beard fibres, making your beard softer and easier to shape and style, and to tame those unruly straggly beard strands.
2. The beard oil moistens and nourishes the skin and beard. If the skin is moisturised and healthy, your beard will feel less itchy, as it’s actually the skin that’s causing the itch, not your beard.
3. Your skin and beard go through a lot. Food, sweat, and bacteria are just a few reasons to wash your beard thoroughly. If you don’t take good care of your beard, it will start to smell. Beard oil helps to cleanse the beard and make it more fragrant.
4. Many beard-growers have problems with dandruff. A good, natural, silicone-free beard oil helps to get rid of this problem.
WHY SHOULD I USE A BEARD SHAMPOO?
Regular shampoo works fine, but this isn’t healthy for your beard or your skin. Normal hair shampoo is too dehydrating and will make the skin and beard very dry, which may irritate the skin. Use beard shampoo instead, which is specially designed to cleanse, moisturise, and nourish the beard. Make sure you use a beard oil after showering.
I HAVE PROBLEMS SHAVING. WHAT CAN I DO TO ALLEVIATE THIS?
Although this is one of the most common skin problems among men, it is one of the easiest to overcome.
1. A Pre-Shave Oil acts like a shield, or an extra layer of skin. Apply Pre-Shave Oil before applying shaving cream, foam, or soap. You should leave the oil on the skin and shave as normal. The oil protects and prevents irritation.
2. Do not scrimp on the cream/foam/soap. If you invest in a good quality product, you won’t have to use as much.
3. Finish things off! Whether you can see it or not, after shaving, the skin is exposed. It needs moisturizing and a really good After-Shave balm.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS ORGANIC?
No, they’re not, but all oils and waxes have natural ingredients in addition to their fragrance. All oils are cold pressed, which means that their natural properties, colour, and scent remain. We use locally produced products, which means that all our products are made in Sweden, just outside Borås, so we can avoid unnecessary transport and reduce our environmental impact.
WHERE DO YOUR PRODUCT RECIPES COME FROM?
We’ve developed all our products ourselves. We develop and test our products thoroughly so that together with our manufacturer we fill our bottles and tins in a safe, secure, and bacteria-free environment.
MY PUMP WON’T OPEN, WHAT DO I DO?
Sometimes the stopper/pump detaches slightly from the thread during transport due to shaking. You can easily fix this by unscrewing and tightly rescrewing the whole stopper/pump.